Iron Fence Installation and Repair in Boulder
No other type of fence matches the beauty and elegance of wrought iron. Wrought iron fencing has a classic and timeless look, which adds to the aesthetic look of your home and increases the value. There are styles to fit everyone, from intricate designs to a more classic and simple look. While there are many choices of materials for fencing, wrought iron is considered one of the best for its style, durability, and many other benefits.
Benefits of Wrought Iron Fencing
- Adds value to your home. Curb appeal is an important aspect of home value. Adding a backyard fence increases the property value of your home. An elegant iron fence adds a classic appeal to your property, increasing your home value.
- Privacy. Elaborate designs can obscure the view of your property. Climbing vines can be planted along iron fencing to add even more privacy.
- Security. Depending on the height, iron fencing is almost impossible to climb and its durability makes it difficult to break into. The fence can keep children and pets safely in your yard. It’s commonly used around swimming pools to provide safety while maintaining a classy look.
- Many design options. Wrought iron fencing provides a lot of different designs to suit different tastes. There are elaborate and ornate designs that are perfect for an elegant and high-end look for a Victorian home. For those that prefer simplicity, a classic look is perfect for something more contemporary.
- Durability. The durability of wrought iron fencing cannot be matched. Wooden fences can begin to decay and fall apart. Iron fences are made to withstand extreme weather conditions. Additionally, iron fences are typically anchored by concrete or brick, which makes them able to withstand high winds.
- Easy to maintain. Wrought iron fencing requires less upkeep and repair than wooden or PVC type fences. You can keep it looking brand new by cleaning it with warm soapy water. An old toothbrush can help you scrub those hard to reach spots. You can avoid your fence rusting by cleaning off small rust spots when they form. And if a small area gets broken, it’s easier to do a repair on that small area, rather than replacing an entire section.
- Environmentally friendly. Wrought iron fences are durable and long-lasting, so they make great environmental choices as they do not need to be replaced very often. The materials are also easy to recycle or re-purpose. Wrought iron is actually a highly sought after material for gardens.
Learn More About Wrought Iron Fencing
Boulder Iron Fencing provides a multitude of services relating to residential or commercial iron fence installation and repair. We can provide you with all of your iron fencing needs. We provide iron fence install and iron fence repair services to residents and businesses in the Boulder, Colorado, area. Our fences are made to be high quality, durable, and affordable. Call today to speak to our experts about the benefits of using iron fencing in your home or business.
Contact us today! Boulder Iron Fencing can provide you with a free quote on your fence installation and repair needs.
We are especially proud of our classic iron handrail and stair railing installation. We’d love to talk more with you about our handrail services.